Advanced Facial Cosmetic Acupuncture (FCA) eLearning
Anatomy, Physiology and Morphology of face and skin
Earn your CPD accreditation with our advanced eLearning course based on the latest industry research.
Use your CPD accreditation requirements to create economic resilience
Key eLearning outcomes
All applicants are required to:
- have up to date medical malpractice insurance
- be current members of a recognised healthcare board
Professionals allied to medicine may be considered.
Designed for all healthcare practitioners looking to progress their career and specialise in facial cosmetic acupuncture.
Participants will engage via our online eLearning portal and gain access to world-class research. You will have the opportunity to learn, reflect and integrate this specialism seamlessly into practice.
This interactive healthcare training course offers unique frameworks, tools and step-by-step guides to help define the strategies to thrive in a competitive industry. Our eLearning reflects the growing demand for innovation and wellbeing in skincare and beauty.
eLearning course feedback
This course covers
- Layers of the face
- FCA and the Skeletal System
- Muscle terms, tone, motor points, mimetic and facial muscles, muscle zones for FCA
- Nerve pathways of the face and importance in practice and clinical tips
- Deep and superficial fat layers and their importance in aesthetics
- The superficial musculoaponeurotic system (SMAS) in relation to FCA
- Retaining ligaments role in maintaining a youthful appearance
- FCA and the lymphatic and circulatory system of the face and head
- Structure and function of the skin
- Comprehensive study of the epidermis (Fu) & dermis (Ge)
- Mechanism of action in FCA
- TCM and biomedical views on ageing
- Structural and functional skin changes with ageing – stages
- Facial asymmetry and muscle distortion
- Static and dynamic wrinkles (rhytids) & correlating muscles – interactive
- Skin types and classifications
- Relevant acupuncture research and clinical observations
- Practitioner principles for understanding skincare
Meet the course creators
Dr. John Tsagaris CMD is an internationally renowned doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
Dr. John Tsagaris
Brett Robertson is an award winning TCM acupuncturist, and considered a rising star practitioner and educator in the fields of cosmetic acupuncture & aesthetics.
LAc, MBAcC, MBMAS, MBBAIM