Endocrinology and Women's Health Acupuncture eLearning
Foundational Chinese Medicine Theory
Earn your CPD accreditation with our advanced eLearning course based on the latest industry research.
Use your CPD accreditation requirements to create economic resilience
Key eLearning outcomes
Level: Clinicians looking to specialise in hormone health
All applicants are required to:
- have up to date medical malpractice insurance
- be current members of a recognised healthcare board
Professionals allied to medicine may be considered.
This interactive training course is designed for clinicians looking to specialise in hormonal health.
The eLearning course offers unique frameworks, tools and guides to help define the strategies to thrive in this vital industry.
These new tools reflect the growing demand for innovations and wellbeing in women’s health.
Participants will engage via our online eLearning portal and gain access to world-class research. You will have the opportunity to learn, reflect and integrate this specialism seamlessly into practice.
eLearning course feedback
This course covers
- Introduction to TCM theory
- Yin – Yang Theory
- Vital substances
- Body fluids
- In relation to female health
- 8 Extraordinary vessels
- 5 Element theory
- Internal viscera and female health
- Extraordinary vessels and female health
- TCM in relation to female reproductive physiology
- Developmental & reproductive life-cycle of a woman in TCM
- The Menstrual Cycle
- Menopause and TCM
- Major causes of disease
- External and internal factors
- Influential factors on health
Meet the course creator
LAc, MBAcC, MBMAS