Chinese Acupuncture eLearning
Foundation of Needling (FoN)
This eLearning course has been created by Chinese Acupuncture specialist, Fanyi Meng Dr.
Use your CPD accreditation requirements to create economic resilience
Key eLearning outcomes
Level: Designed for all healthcare practitioners looking to progress their career and learn fundamental knowledge of acupuncture needling
All applicants are required to:
- have up to date medical malpractice insurance
- be current members of a recognised healthcare board
Professionals allied to medicine may be considered.
This eLearning course has been designed to offer participants a strong foundational knowledge and understanding of acupuncture and needling in a clinical setting.
You will explore different needling techniques and learn the gold standards of clinical practice.
The eCourse is packed with audio, visual and interactive scenarios preparing you for the follow-on practical training and is designed by industry-specialist, Fanyi Meng (Dr. CM).
eLearning course feedback
This course covers
- Brief history of acupuncture
- Learn the nature and purpose of needling
- Performing acupuncture safely: guidelines
- 4 Models for planning a procedure
- Understand the different schools of needling
- Techniques for assessing female reproductive pathologies
- Dry needling
- Trigger point needling
- Neuro-stimulation needling
- Electro-stimulation needling
- Beauty needling
- Setting up a suitable work environment
- The DeQi sensation explained
- Post procedure care
- Managing risk and expectation
- Interactive scenarios
Meet the course creators
Fanyi Meng CMD graduated in Beijing Chinese Medicine University in 1983, and moved on to qualify as a Western medical doctor (MD) and Chinese medicine doctor (CMD).
Dr. Fanyi Meng
Dr. TCM MBAcC
FREE marketing strategy consultation
(worth £500 plus VAT)
We are offering Health Med. students a FREE marketing strategy consultation with our partner, Incisive Edge.
Incisive Edge are proven experts in generating high-value growth by combining marketing strategy, execution and data-led optimisation to drive results.
They’ll work with you to grow your practice and achieve the results you’re after.