How do I purchase a course?
- To browse courses: click eCourses on the navigation bar at the top of each page. Alternatively, go directly to the course of choice from the Home page
- Click the “Get Started” button
- Complete the registration form in the payment gate, and continue to complete payment
- A pop up will provide you with the relevant login details once payment has been received. You will also receive an email to validate your purchase
- Follow the pop-up link for immediate access, or wait for the email link
How do I access the course(s) I ordered?
- Follow the link in the pop-up after payment or The link sent on email
- Alternatively click on the Course Login button in the top right on the navigation bar
- Or click here :
- Then use your login details (username: email address provided) & password provided
- Click on the “My Courses” dropdown to locate your course
- Once in your course follow instructions carefully
- All sections may be necessary to complete certification (even Terms & Conditions)
Each course module has its own time allocated by the independent CPD-UK assessing organisation. Courses vary from 45 hours to shorter micro-courses (details on each module are provided)
NB: Reflection is a key pillar of our learning programs, thorough reflection is important to assimilate the information properly, and integrate the information seamlessly into ones practice
Do I receive certification?
Yes, our courses are independently accredited by CPD-UK, the leader in continued professional development (CPD) accreditation, recognised in most countries worldwide. Once you have completed each course module there is a final exam and reflection questionnaire. Upon successful completion, your personalised certificate will be sent automatically to your given email address, to be downloaded
Can I repeat the exams?
Yes, for most courses you can redo the exams as many times as you choose. If a course has restrictions, all information will be explicitly available before course purchase
Does the Health Med. Training Solutions service licence expire?
You will have unlimited access to all your course material for a full calendar year from the date of purchase. However, only one certificate per module can be generated
Are online courses designed to work on all devices?
You can access the courses on most PCs, laptops, tablets, mobiles/cellphones. For mobile/cellphone and tablet use, in some instances you may need to download the Health Med Training Service App, powered by Moodle
Tip: Some videos & images may display differently on the app version. All courses are accessed online via our learning platform, which you will need to log into for access.
How long before I can start learning?
The process is simple: once you have filled out the registration form and purchased the course of your choice and entered the appropriate details, you will gain immediate access to the course material. You will have access to the platform for one calendar year from the purchase date.
What support does Health Med. Training Solutions give?
We provide email support from a dedicated eLearning support team (during 9am-5pm on GMT), accessible from links on the eLearning pages. Additional automatic chat support is available 24/7.
What qualification do I receive for successfully completing course(s)?
Each module of the Health Med. Training Solutions course provides the learner with internationally recognised CPD points, certified by CPD-UK, and a certificate of completion. Some courses are being authenticated by third party OFQUAL certifiers. More details will be provided shortly.
What types of courses are available?
A growing range of specialist CPD courses are offered across all sectors of healthcare: biomedical, traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), allied and complementary medicine with more to come.
Can I get a refund if I am not happy with a course?
All sales are final. Once the information has been accessed, a refund will not be available for any of our courses.
Where can I access your privacy policies?
Please find our privacy policies here.